WORLD CHOIR GAMES SOCHI, RUSSIA 2016 PRE/POST CONCERT TOUR TO ST.PETERSBURG
Day 1: July 3/17, Sunday
Upon arrival in St.Petersburg you will be met by your guide and transferred to your hotel for dinner and overnight.
Day 2: July 4/18, Monday
After breakfast in the hotel you will have the city tour of St.Petersburg during which you will see Nevsky Prospect, the main street, Isaac’s square with St.Isaac’s Cathedral, Bronze Horseman, the Spit of Basil’s Island and other famous sights in the afternoon you will go to the suburban town of Peterhof where you will visit the Grand palace and Lower park with its 150 fountains. This day you will have dinner in the hotel upon return form Peterhof.
Day 3: July 4/18, Sunday
After breakfast in the hotel you will have the guided tour of the Hermitage Museum where you will see the reception quarters of the Winter Palace and the highlights of Western European art collection. This night you will give a concert in St. Peter’s Lutheran Cathedral followed by dinner in the St.Petersburg restaurant
Day 4: July 5/19, Monday
After breakfast in the hotel you will be transferred to the airport.
Prices are given per person in a twin room. Prices are in USD.
|30-34 pax||35-39 pax||40-45 pax||Single room supplement|
|Bristol 3+* hotel||305||291||281||63|
|Pulkovskaya 4* hotel||329||316||305||64|
The price includes:
- 3 nights’ accommodation in St.Petersburg in a twin room with breakfast and registration fee and taxes
- Bus and English-speaking guide according to the itinerary
- 2 dinners in the hotel
- 1 dinner in a local restaurants
- Entrance tickets to: Hermitage Museum & Winter Palace, Peterhof Grand palace and Lower Park
- organization of 1 concert including hall rent and promotion